Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Just wanted to lay out a mission statement for this review blog.  It's going to be simple and easy to follow, hopefully.

My goal is to try to enjoy what I watch and to explain what lens made this possible for me.  If I find something that truly roadblocks my attempt, my mission for that episode, movie, or experience will have failed... But will still be documented. And I will explain what exactly lost me in the process.

I'll probably start with some movies I enjoy which others seem to dislike, I might add in some television episodes about which I feel strongly (or series I think need more recognition) and possibly books.

Some of these entries may become "In Defense Of..." type entries... And hopefully that can help some people gain new appreciation for things.

Anyway... I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment